Divorce Lawyer in Abu Dhabi
Family and divorce lawyer in abu dhabi, here at the firm of Dr Abdallah Bin Yarouf Advocates and Legal Consultants,
Understand how difficult it is to go through a divorce.
During, this emotional time it’s important to have a trusted and experienced divorce lawyer in abu dhabi behind you,
who will help you move forward.
When you make the decision to separate:
you will face a range of other complex matters. such as, ( alimony, custody, assets, and more..)
certainly, you need on that time attorney well-versed in divorce and family law,
who is committed to offering you support, direction, and confidence as you move through these legal matters.
Top main reasons cited for the high divorce rate :
According, to our divorce lawyer in abu dhabi Here we mention more reasons for divorce high rate,
during, last years :
- Violence and tendency of husbands to dominate
- Partner’s inability to shoulder responsibilities
- lack in Religious Motivation
- the social and financial gap
- Selfishness , Inconsistency loss of love and respect
- Lack of coherence and love
- Lack of dialogue and understanding
- Family interference
- Mastering Consumption Culture in Marital Life
- Marry Another Woman
Competitive fees, Extensive legal experience of divorce lawyer in abu dhabi
Currently, dr abdalla bi yarouf law firm, has been home to the best and most experienced divorce lawyers in Abu Dhabi.
for many years, specializing in divorce law and excelling in family cases simple and complicated alike.
We work with the support of a large team of lawyers specializing in family and divorce law in Abu Dhabi.
Divorce lawyer in abu dhabi help client avoid conflict in the first place.
Qualified family lawyers;
our divorce lawyer in abu dhabi, help you sidestep the pressure of a family court case wherever possible.
At the main point, of our approach we really listen to our client
so that, together we can find the best way forward.
…. will guide you through the best process to get the best results.
Divorce for Muslim couples
Islamic marriages fall under the Sharia law.
so, if both couples are Muslims or, the husband is a Muslim and the woman is non-Muslim
and, they reside in the United Arab Emirates
Accordingly, Sharia law will most likely be applied to their divorce processes.
Divorce for non-Muslim couples in UAE
Non-Muslim expatriate couples residents can register for divorce in their home country.
Otherwise, apply for divorce procedures in the UAE courts.
The provisions of family law :
will apply to citizens (local ) of the United Arab Emirates State. unless, they are non-Muslims.
So, They shall equally apply to non-citizens ( expatriates ) unless, one of them asks for the application of their home country’s law.
furthermore, This means that concerned parties have the right to ask the application of their own laws to matters of personal status.
Divorce proceedings in the United Arab Emirates:
- First, either party shall file and register the case in the Family Orientation Committee, of the relevant judicial department.
- Second, the court will appoint a conciliator to reconcile the couple.
- After that, in case of failure, the judge will attempt and propose reconciliation to the spouses.
- So, If such reconciliation seems impossible and the dispute is continued, the judge will order the divorce.
The Family Guidance
The Family Orientation Committee,
services aim to solve the family dispute through friendly means
and, to reach family agreement preserved each party rights Without litigation in the courts.
but, if no settlement is reached between them, the claims will submit to the competent court at the request of the parties or of one of them.
When judge reject Divorce lawsuit ?
A woman requesting and seeking a divorce must demonstrate that she has been harmed.
Then, harm is generally considered as a husband’s failure to maintain his wife, children and home,
on the other hand, if he has been violent.
Accordingly, If woman will not submit such strong divorce reasons, lawsuit shall be rejected and judge will refuse to divorce her in the first case.
If dispute is still continuing between couples :
Then, the wife may file new divorce lawsuits.
The Family Orientation Committee shall attempt again the reconciliation between the disputed spouses.
afterwards, in case of failure the judge shall propose a selection of two arbitrators.
so, If those arbitrators fail to reconcile the spouses and reconciliation is not possible.
finally, the prejudice is established, and the judge shall order divorce.
What is Khula ?
Is Separation way of consent between the parties
through which a woman can divorce her husband in Islam and returning the (mahr)
or something else that she received from husband.
Concerns daily care of the child which is usually given to the mother.
and, the right of guardianship given to the father.
- The custodian: is the biological mother of the child , and the mother would be granted full custody of their children in the event of separation or divorce.
- The guardian: is usually, the biological father of the child.
therefore, The father or guardian will be responsible for providing living expenses and life necessities
such as, food- medical care – education fees and more..
The court will always focus on the best interests of the child in matters of divorce law.
The mother’s custody right shall end when
A child reaches the age of eleven years if, male and, thirteen years if female.
unless, the court allows an extension.
on the other hand, the custody will be extended until the age of maturity for the male
and until marriage for the female. Thereafter, the father can claim custody.
A custodian should be:
- Rational (having the ability to reason) and honest
- Mature and past the age of puberty
- Able to care for a child
- Without infectious disease
- Not convicted of a crime of “honour”
- if female, must not be:
unless, the court decides otherwise in the interest of the child.
- If male,
the fosterer must have a capable woman living in his home.
such as, a female relative or wife , be able to care for the child, and share the same religion as the child.
The mother also has the right in family law to request extension of the custody period until:
- The son finishes his education
- The daughter gets married
- And/or the mother proves, via high school performance reports and good medical health, that she has been good with the children.
The father can request custody of his child as per family law:
If, he feels that he becomes too soft when staying with his mother and would like him to grow up more responsible.
In both circumstances, the judge will decide in the best interests of the child.
Child Travel Consent:
under UAE family law, The custodian may not travel with the fostered child outside the State.
except, with the written approval from his guardian.
then, If the guardian refuses to give his consent, the case is referred to the judge.
as per personal status law;
The parent who takes the child away, without the appropriate approval processes
may face serious legal consequences for their actions.
Visit the child:
if the child with his mother’s custody, the father has the right to visit him,
and, accompany him as the judge decides.
so, father specifies the place, time, and the person responsible for bringing the child.
Alimony is due as of the date of payment refrainment, and from that day on will be due as a debt on the husband.
Accordingly, this debt is not forfeited except with payment or discharge.
Due temporary spousal alimony:
Upon the wife’s request, the judge under family law shall order the husband to pay her a temporary alimony,
accordingly, the judge decision shall execute summarily and with force of law.
in fact, Alimony may be increased or reduced depending on circumstances.
The new Article 71 in UAE family law describes the circumstances in which a woman will not be entitled to receive alimony:
- First, If she refuses her husband or abandons the conjugal domicile without lawful excuse.
- second, If she interdicts her husband to enter the conjugal domicile without a lawful excuse
- third, If a judgment is issue from court restrict her freedom
Article 78 of the Family law Act No. 28 of 2005 specifies those who are entitled to alimony from their father:
- The child who has no financial resources .
The girl until her marriage
The boy until reaches the age at which his fellow-mates start working
unless. he is a student pursuing his studies with normal success.
- Alimony of the older child who cannot earn his living, because of a disability or other cause, should the child have no other financial resources
- Alimony of the female if she divorced or has become a widow, unless she has funds of her own or has a person in charge of her.
- in addition, Should the child have no sufficient funds to meet his maintenance expenses, the father is under obligation to complete the required amount within the aforementioned conditions.
Idda [waiting period]
A woman who is in her idda [waiting period] of a revocable divorce [talaq raj’i]:
is entitled to alimony during that period. and the husband is obligated to financially support (housing)
A pregnant woman who is in her idda of an irrevocable divorce [talaq ba`in]:
is entitled to alimony during that period plus housing and A non-pregnant woman, husband obligated to provide housing only.
Dr. Abdallah Bin Yarouf is the best lawyer in alimony, custody cases, known as the most experienced attorneys for inheritance cases, wills
and all personal status cases.
with long and reputed record of successful cases in family court and divorce law. our divorce lawyer in Abu Dhabi offers efficient and professional legal representation.
in fact, this expertise reflects in judgments issued in the interest of most client cases.
Our areas of practice under uae family law include:
- Consulting with family Attorneys
- Paternity Cases
- Custody Litigation
- Alimony Litigation
- Spousal Support (Alimony\ housing)
- International Family Law
- Divorce Process
- Family Law Appeals
- Domestic Abuse against women and child
- Inheritance cases
Dr Abdalla Bin Yarouf advocates and legal consultants one place assembly the most Experienced Divorce Attorney in UAE family law.
Good reputation and history
since, practicing the legal profession 'considered as the best-experienced divorce attorney in Abu Dhabi under UAE family law '.
Top Abu Dhabi divorce law firm Dr. Abdallah Bin Yarouf Advocates and Legal Consultants is here to help.