Criminal Lawyer Abu Dhabi
Dr. Abdalla Bin Yarouf Criminal lawyer , with their broad legal background experience about UAE criminal law, represent defendants facing criminal charges in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and al ain.
Our criminal lawyers are trained to handle cases from police investigation to prosecution referral ,support legally the clients throught the The stages of case litigation in abu dhabi courts (in the first instance court /appeal court /Supreme Courts.)
Criminal lawyer attend, ask for bail and submit memos and pleadings related to all charges, especially misdemeanours and any other violations as per UAE criminal law.
Criminal Lawyer Duties cited as following:
- Conduct research, analyze criminal cases under state criminal law by an experienced criminal lawyer (witness statements, documents, police reports, medical reports, etc.).
- Criminal lawyer Research case statutes and creating solutions
- Criminal lawyer Build a defense and create a case strategy
- Visit prisons and police stations to liaise with defendants.
- Criminal lawyer Present evidence to a judge and defense client’s rights in courts
- Advocate for the defendant at trial
- Gain the defendant’s freedom or pleading and negotiate a plea bargain or settlement as per UAE criminal law.
Police Complaint (should be your first sprocedure in criminal case):
the first legal procedure need to take by a victim is to file a police complaint in the relevant police department against the offender,
he needs to describe the incident that happened and the sequence of the event related to the criminal offense.
The complaint will be (written) and by a verbal statement, the police will be registered in Arabic complete the procedures and signed by the plaintiff.
- companies or corporation:
Financial institutions and companies should take appropriate action and consider any obligation to report suspicions of money laundering and corruption ..etc (including any severe fraud)
We Assist the following Crime Categories and types :
- Financial crimes, such as money laundering, Credit Card Fraud, loan fraud, bounced cheques
- electronic crime ( Cyber offenses)
- terrorist financing
- Consumption of Alcohol\drug, driving, or without a license
- Fraud Case:
Fraud always includes misrepresentation or false conduct. The goal is to earn something of value, mainly money, by deceiving someone to believe something wrong.
As per UAE law, the fraud cases is covered by both criminal and civil laws and considered a serious offense that can be punished with imprisonment.
Fraud VS thief: What’s the Difference?
Fraud and thief both concern the transgression of property from another person,
but the difference between them that thief generally involves when taking something from the possession of the victim through force or by stealth, where fraud occurs by using fraudulent methods and revolves around a purposeful misrepresentation of fact
Common criminal fraud case includes:
- Credit card fraud
- fictitious vendors
- Mail fraud
- Securities fraud
- Identity theft
- Money laundering
- cheque fraud
- Bank fraud
- insurance fraud
- telemarketing fraud
Dr Abdalla bin yarouf has experienced criminal lawyers in Abu Dhabi and Dubai , well-trained attorney to handle fraud cases starting from police investigation to prosecution and till criminal court.
Theft Crimes :
The crimes of theft, forgery, robbery, and burglary are usually grouped and describes together because most people believe they involve the illegal takeover and carry away someone else’s property without permission.
In order to protect your rights, it is important to appoint an experienced criminal lawyer to handle the criminal case properly and highly create a criminal defence.
if you need legal advise or information about complex crimes issues or the criminal law process, You should always speak to legal counsel and tell your issues to a criminal lawyer who will advice honestly.
In a violent crime, a victim is injured or threatened with violence ( to use force upon a victim).
Violent crimes include:
- Rape And Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Assault And Murder.
Excessive alcohol or alcohol consumption significantly increases the risk of Committing violent crimes :
Types of Crimes Associated With Alcohol most followed by our criminal lawyers
- Sexual Assault
- Partner Violence
- Child Abuse
- Car Accident
Drug Possession (Personal Consumption Or Drug Trafficking)
the criminal lawyer will explain to you that Penalties for drug charges are based on the type and quantity of drugs found in your possession when the use of drugs in a personal capacity and outside the limits specified by the law.
The criminal law of the United Arab Emirates interdicts any person who incited drugs or encourages the idea of their trade to be guilty and is subjected to prison and punishment.
Our legal firm has a professional criminal lawyer in Abu Dhabi who offers broad representation required to UAE clients in drug cases such as drug possession, consumption, Drug Trafficking, Drug Transporting.
Cyber Crimes cases:
federal law 5 of 2012 on combatting cybercrimes in UAE indicates many offenses under which the punishment could variate from fine to imprisonment Depending on the crime seriousness.
- insults or accuses another person by using a computer network or an information technology means.
- Unlaw access to a website, an electronic information system, computer network, or information technology means without authorization or in excess of authorization or unlawfully remains therein.
- Manages or establishes, runs a website, or publishes information for the interest of a terrorist group or any unauthorized group
- publishes information in-network or websites to call or promote for the collection of donations without a license accredited by the competent authority.
- Uses a computer network to extort or threaten another person to force him to engage in or prevent him from engaging in a certain act.
- Uses a computer network for the invasion of privacy (private life) of another person in other than the cases allowed by the law, …etc.
If you think you have committed a crime, charge under investigation, or have been already charged,
it is absolutely necessary to speak to our criminal lawyer as soon as possible. Even if you think you haven't committed anything wrong, talking to investigators without consulting a criminal lawyer can seriously disservice your case.
Contacting dr Abdalla bin Yarouf advocates and legal consultants law firm as soon as you become aware of a police investigation or complaint filed against you
which increases the opportunity to resolve the matter quickly and wisely by our reputed criminal lawyers and ensure typically to provide high legal services to meet your expectation.
- Office 203, 2nd Floor, Al Fara'a Group Tower, Al Nahyan camp Street - Abu Dhabi - UAE.